Saturday 23 April 2011

22 April 2011

No matter what I do, the same questions keep going around in my head...

Am I dealing with feelings and thoughts, or keeping too busy to deal with them?
Did I go back to work too early?
Is it wrong to be thinking about future children when we only just lost Lily?
Will our future children make it into this world?
Should I be feeling 'sadder' than I am?
Do I need to be talking to people about Lily to help me grieve?
Do people expect me to be 'back to normal' already?
Why can't I find the right words to finish Lily's funeral project I've been working on when I'm almost done?

Again it seems I don't know what to feel, or if what I'm feeling is 'right'. It's a frustrating thing that no matter how much I try and rationalise with my brain, it keeps asking the same questions. I do feel like I'm making some progress though, it's just a slow process...

Today I'm thankful for: A day off to get some things done that I had been putting off for a while. It feels good to check some things off my procrastination list =)

No comments:

Post a Comment