Monday 11 April 2011

11 April 2011

The last two days have flown by. I've been so exhausted. I tried to get things done, but all I want to do is sleep! I haven't been able to finish the funeral project - as hard as I've tried. I've got to be in a certain state of mind to do it, but just can't seem to get there.

Today we went to the Hamilton Museum and saw the Dr. Seuss exhibit then did a bit of shopping. It was good to get out of the house, but just doing that meant I had to sleep this afternoon for about an hour. I'm not sure why I'm quite this exhausted all of a sudden. It might just be from venting everything on Saturday night on the blog. I'm getting used to not knowing what to expect from my body though.

So a good day today, just tiring. Here's hoping for a good night's sleep tonight =)

Today I'm thankful for: Days off to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment