Sunday 17 April 2011

17 April 2011

Today was a hard day. It's been a month since we met Lily. I found it difficult seeing so many babies and young kids at church this morning. It reminds me of what I'm missing out on with Lily. I felt real pain thinking I would never have that with her. Usually it's not so hard, but today it really hurt.

We visited Lily's grave site today, but I don't find it as hard out there. I think it's made a bit easier knowing it's somewhere we go to remember her, but she's up in heaven, not in the ground. I found it difficult walking around all the other plaques/gravestones and thinking about all the pain all those parents went through.


We're talking about seeing a counsellor at some point, and I think it will be good. I'm not sure what to expect, but it would be good to get another point of view on things and just talk about everything. We haven't been ready for that up until now, but we're willing to give it a go now we've had some time.

Today I'm thankful for: The amazing support that our church continues to give. People continue to pray for us and keep us in their thoughts even now, and the unwavering support is greatly appreciated. Thanks Life Church Hamilton =)

No comments:

Post a Comment