Sunday 8 May 2011

8 May 2011

Today was another hard day, even for me. Mother's day. We went to church this morning, but I found it hard with so many babies around. It's something I'm going to have to overcome, but I think it will just take time. I still find myself thinking "I should have my baby too".

I managed to channel everything into being productive though, and got the funeral project I've been working on completely finished. I've put photos and text to the audio that was recorded on the day. It should be online tomorrow hopefully, for those that couldn't be there on the day. It's really helped me deal with it all. Her funeral was a celebration of her life =)
I discovered a video today that gets across some of the thoughts and feelings Sarah and I have been dealing with. You can watch it here. It's pretty honest, and might be a bit hard to watch.

Things are slowly getting easier, and each day I remind myself that I am lucky to have ever known Lily. She was a gift, and I am so grateful for her.

Today I'm thankful for: Finding the motivation I needed to finish the funeral project =)

No comments:

Post a Comment