Monday 18 September 2017

It's still hard some days. It's been so long, and we're lucky enough to have an amazing 2½ girl and a 5½ boy that we have been blessed with. We treasure them more knowing they are a gift, and how precious life is.

I still miss Lily very much. I took a moment out of my day to look through pictures, read this blog, remember her and grieve. Part of me wants to just stop and stay here in this grief for a long time, but I know I can't. I also would like to think Lily wouldn't want that. She would want me to carry on, knowing I'll never forget her and that she was so precious.

I love you, Lily. Your younger brother and sister know all about you, and you will continue to live on in memory. I'm so glad I got to meet you. You truly were perfect.

Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment